Is Openmoko working on their 'back to basics' plan?

Alasal myrealemail at alasal.be
Fri Oct 24 11:04:17 CEST 2008

Sorry, maybe I was a little to the point on that blog post. But I and several
others had a big discussion about Openmoko and their way of communicating
things. Mostly (and that's only my experience) when something new is
announced, the developers goes crazy and the first week is the most active
week of the new direction. So I had hoped to see the first steps of the new
direction by now. Now I've looked almost everywhere (or everywhere I know to
look) and I didn't see any start of a changing (No new posts on the bugs
trac). So I was a little disappointed.

Also I had promised myself to do a weekly roundup for the community, so
sorry if a weekly update is to fast. It's just what I said to myself to do.

So John Lee: If openmoko is busy with their 'back to basics' plan, than the
post was to picky. It should been written more smooth. Sorry it wasn't. But
by the things that were public at the moment, I couldn't know Openmoko was
certainly busy with their 'back to basics' strategy.

For the people not knowing where we are talking about, this is the blogpost:
http://onlinedev.blogspot.com/2008/10/is-openmoko-working-on-there-back-to.html