[SHR] Frameworkd broken in update

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Sat Oct 25 09:44:41 CEST 2008

Is there a bugtrac somewhere for SHR that I've missed?

I've been looking at SHR the past several days.  (and all things considered
I like what I see - until the issues below it was great for calls, barring
the reregistration issue that is apparently my GSM firmware)  Yesterday I
did an "opkg upgrade" and for the first time since I flashed, it upgraded
several packages.  When it was finished and rebooted, Dialer and Contacts
no longer worked.

Then this evening, hoping for a 'fix' I fired off "opkg upgrade" again.  It
updated the kernel and several modules, with two module installs erroring:

WARNING: Error inserting bluetooth
(/lib/modules/2.6.24/kernel/net/bluetooth/bluetooth.ko): Invalid module
format
WARNING: Error inserting snd
(/lib/modules/2.6.24/kernel/sound/core/snd.ko): Invalid module format

As it turns out, the dialer and contacts ARE working now, but I have no
ringer and no audio in calls.   I know this was the state a week or two ago
with FSO, when I was working with it on top of Raster's previous image.  Is
it still a problem there as well, or is SHR behind the curve on frameworkd,
or what?