[SHR] Frameworkd broken in update

Julien Cassignol ainulindale at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 10:36:48 CEST 2008

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Joel Newkirk <freerunner at newkirk.us> wrote:

> As it turns out, the dialer and contacts ARE working now, but I have no
> ringer and no audio in calls.   I know this was the state a week or two ago
> with FSO, when I was working with it on top of Raster's previous image.  Is
> it still a problem there as well, or is SHR behind the curve on frameworkd,
> or what?

First of all, SHR is unstable, hasn't be released, and that is intentional.
We will release when we'll feel what we did is ready for stable and
complete use. Even if I personnaly feel confident enough in SHR to use
it on a day to day basis to do telephony stuff, there are still some
quirks, some caveats, that we want to fix before any official release.

Just so you know, SHR is built using the latest frameworkd (HEAD) in
fact, so if there's any problem within frameworkd on SHR, blame the
FSO team :-).

Regarding the SHR trac : http://shr.bearstech.com/trac/.

--
Julien Cassignol