EFL documentation

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 26 01:14:02 CEST 2008

Moin!

I've got an idea for a little app on the neo and want to implement the GUI
using the EFLibraries. But I cannot find a thorough tutorial on this
(preferably in python) on the net. There is one about an application launcher
on the E17 wiki but that for example doesn't cover getting some text into the
GUI.

I'm also planning to take a look at zhone. However this also contains lots of
other code and seems to be more like a quick hack (from what I read about it,
although it works).

So my question is: do you know some usable tutorial? If this turns out to be
really useful, I could also collect links on a wiki page...

-Marcel