EFL documentation

digger vermont dv_mlist at verizon.net
Sun Oct 26 02:38:39 CEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 01:14 +0200, Marcel wrote:
> Moin!
>
> I've got an idea for a little app on the neo and want to implement the GUI
> using the EFLibraries. But I cannot find a thorough tutorial on this
> (preferably in python) on the net. There is one about an application launcher
> on the E17 wiki but that for example doesn't cover getting some text into the
> GUI.
>
> I'm also planning to take a look at zhone. However this also contains lots of
> other code and seems to be more like a quick hack (from what I read about it,
> although it works).
>
> So my question is: do you know some usable tutorial? If this turns out to be
> really useful, I could also collect links on a wiki page...
>
> -Marcel

I've been messin' around with edje some.  Basic edje stuff seems pretty
simple.  Here's what I've found:

http://homepages.pathfinder.gr/kazanaki/contrib/
http://www.cuddletech.com/edje/docs/html/edje_book.html
http://wiki.enlightenment.org/index.php/Main_Page

If you discover anything else please pass it along.

digger