``Freerunner reliable and stable''?!

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sun Oct 26 12:12:42 CET 2008

> I'm a bit tired of all those (useless) threads like this. I DO USE the FR
> with Om2008.9 for everyday use, I do not even own any other cellphone.
> We should improve what we have and stop useless discussions, as well
> about Google's trick of Android which has nothing todo with free
> software.

I agree.

On http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner everyone can read:

The FreeRunner can be purchased from the Online Store
<http://www.openmoko.com> as of July 3, 2008. The software available on
the phone makes it suitable for power users and developers only -- it is
not yet ready for the general consumer.

So whining that it is not ready for the regular user is kind of sad.
There is a difference between a regular and a power user, and that is
not only the letters it takes to write the words.

Paul

--
If you enjoy your job, you never have to work.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.04