``Freerunner reliable and stable''?!

Ole Kliemann ole-om-community-2008 at mail.plastictree.net
Sun Oct 26 14:13:51 CET 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 11:44:35AM +0100, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a bit tired of all those (useless) threads like this. I DO USE the FR
> with Om2008.9 for everyday use, I do not even own any other cellphone.
> We should improve what we have and stop useless discussions, as well
> about Google's trick of Android which has nothing todo with free
> software.
>
> Thx
>
> 	matthias

Sorry for asking, but have you actually read my post?

All these useless discussions arise from the discrepancy between what
people expect and what OM delivers to them. A clear warning about GTA02
on openmoko.com and the annouce mail could have saved us a lot of
useless discussions.

Certainly no use crying over spilt milk now. Just the problem remains.
If you are into the community and the wiki and you just look at
openmoko.com, you still think you get a usable and reliable phone.

Judging just from openmoko.com, which I understand is the official
company's website, there is a problem with OM's self-perception.

Ole