a very nicely pimped freerunner theme

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 02:44:04 CET 2008

2008/10/27 Joel Newkirk <freerunner at newkirk.us>:
>> great stuff. how do we use it? which directory does it go in, and how
>> do i change the theme once it's there?
>>
>> thanks
>
> 'changing the theme' isn't a simple process like editing a config file or
> replacing a subdir of images, in this case.  You need to decompile and
> alter the .edj file itself, which is what the download found in the link
> above contains - an altered .edj file.  The .edj file is a collection or
> archive of possibly several files, including images and even fonts in some
> cases.

sorry, language issues. i explained that badly.

i should have said 'swap/choose the theme'

as in, if i have several theme files on my phone, how do i choose
which one is active?

i'm assuming it's not hard-coded in, and that there is a settings file
somewhere which will let me choose on the fly, or at least with an x
server restart