``Freerunner reliable and stable''?!

Chris Wright dhasenan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 04:00:58 CET 2008

2008/10/26 Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de>:
> I'm a bit tired of all those (useless) threads like this. I DO USE the FR
> with Om2008.9 for everyday use, I do not even own any other cellphone.
> We should improve what we have and stop useless discussions, as well
> about Google's trick of Android which has nothing todo with free
> software.

Same here. The stability is sufficient for daily use. It is not as
stable as my previous or antepenultimate phones, but those were quite
simple, unable to do more than make calls.

The only issues I have with the Freerunner are battery life and an
occasional (one call per week, roughly) lack of sound. Neither is
sufficient to cause me to switch back to my previous phone.