Call for mirrors for FDOM

David Samblas david at tuxbrain.com
Mon Oct 27 11:17:27 CET 2008

El lun, 27-10-2008 a las 10:06 +0000, Alastair Johnson escribió:
> Matt wrote:
> > Why not use bittorrent?
> > Then everyone who benefits, can also contribute, effortlessly.
>
> Because I don't have a torrent tracker that I can immediately stick
> content on, while I do have a web server ready and waiting. I may have a
> look at adding torrents, but working with David to automate the
> mirroring will be a higher priority.
True, I'm looking for do an script to rotate through aviable mirrors on
each page load,
Also It will be interesting all those friends offering his mirrors to
know if they reply on period basis or on demand to advise/or schedule my
self whatever changes I have to upload.

I'm looking for the bittorrent solution too, I will report any news on
that.

Thanks you all :)