[Om2008.9] sometimes locked & blocked

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Oct 27 13:07:07 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm using my FR without suspending, just blanking the display with
'xset s 10' and with locked screen (locked by the AUX button).

Sometimes, let's say once a week, I can't unlock nor re-boot with the
power button, the only option is open it and power-reset with the
battery, at least I was thinking this until today. It just happened
again, but this time I connected the FR with the USB to my laptop and
found it internally full alive. Any idea why the AUX- and power-buttons
are not working? The display light comes up on touching. Any idea what I
could do with SSH internally without re-booting the device (what I did
right now)?

TIA

	matthias
--