[Om2008.9] found the best gsmhandset.state file in FDOmizer

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Oct 27 13:16:42 CET 2008

Hello,

Since I own my FR I've already tested a lot of variants of the
gsmhandset.state file; today I got to know of the FDOMizer project and
pulled out the version of their tar file FDOMizer20081023.tar.gz; this
is the best I have ever had until today: no echo, very clear and high
volume on both ends (my wife asked me in a call if I have finally
changed my opinion and have returned to normal cellphone :-)). There is
still some buzzing, for both ends, but this is not so important.

Just to let you know.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz