External wired small USB keyboard

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:43:53 CET 2008

Hi Pander,

The only LEDs are Num Lock, Caps Lock and Scroll Lock; as such in
normal operation they're unlit. I can't find it now, but I had a spec
sheet that had the power consumption listed - I'll email the list when
I've dug it up. I imagine they could be removed by the end user, but
I'm not convinced that it's something that the manufacturer should be
doing.

The meta key on our next batch will be the Windows key (they were
ordered before this discussion started). I've got a Sun keyboard on my
desk with the diamond keys on it and whilst I like the idea of
removing the Windows logo, doing so will cost (somebody) money. It's
something I will look into if demand is high; as it stands, however,
I'd rather sell all my Windows key branded keyboards first.

Cheers,

Joseph