Removing devel@ or staying on-topic

thomasg thomas at gstaedtner.net
Mon Oct 27 14:50:09 CET 2008

I definitley think the devel list should stay.
Yeah, especially in the last days/weeks the usage has decreased
heavily, but it guess that's really a problem of distinction on the
community lists side.

It would be sad if devel was removed, because I just do not have the
time to manually sort out all the uninteresting (for me!) stuff on the
community list, which I can't and do not use anymore.