Touchscreen scratch protection

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:41:01 CET 2008

Alastair Johnson a écrit :

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/openmoko-neo-freerunner-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

I am currently using a full invisible shield protection

Invisible Shield protects your device from scratches, and it does it
very well, but you lose a bit in good-looking aspect (in my opinion) and
in usability.

About the body protection : as a geek I generally consider protection to
be more important than look, but the FreeRunner looks far better without
it (without:smooth and matte, with:adhesive and glossy/plastic).

About the screen protection : very good protection too, but less
slippery. A friend of mine bought an HTC recently and fingers slide well
on default protection. That's not the case with the Invisible Shield, it
is a bit harder to use.

Having an object that pleases you is important too... maybe I will
remove Invisible Shield soon.

Neo1973 owners : how does your device look today ?

Xavier.