suspend quality (was: Re: [FDOM] best kernel to use for new release)

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 27 17:36:25 CET 2008

Why do you all turn off suspend?
I can clearly understand (and I do this also) that autosuspend is a mess if
you're just playin round in ssh and the phone suspends all the time. But it
basically _works_ if you want it to, doesn't it?

I'm asking because I hear this everywhere and suspend works perfectly for me
since quite some time, just wondering...

-Marcel