Contacts - Fdom vs. OM2008.8

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Tue Oct 28 06:11:54 CET 2008

> > ps : well , fdom is not V om , those guys are working on stability thing ,
> > we are working on feature , funny , fat and dirty things!
> One of those dirty things is change config files, the standard 2008.9
> has this feature you only have tell it to not be so shy and show it :)
> If you look at the FDOMizer. script you will find all the dirty thing we
> have done to it :)
according to git log and
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/commitlog/2008-September/006060.html

holger enabled it in qtopia build in september ... but for some reason
it wasn't enabled by default

also it seems to be not 'patched' in the view of contacts whenever it is
called from the dialer ("person" icon) -- and that is the most often
place where I look for contacts... now I will need to start contacts
first I guess, heh heh

or may be Holger would add 1 more patch in the right spot? ;-)

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]