[Om2008.9] How to use GPS?

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Oct 28 07:46:42 CET 2008

Hello,

The next think I want to try is using GPS on my FR with Om2008.9.
I've never used GPS before and so I'm a bit lost in how to do with FR
:-)
The desktop has an icon 'Locations' and by launching it it asks me if I
want to switch-o GPS, I press 'yes' and then nothing more happens, there
is only a map with a red dot in Asia. What to do next?
The information in the Wiki is not very helpful. Like in all cases it
reflects the 2007.x version I think; any other useful pointers?

TIA

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz