Contacts - Fdom vs. OM2008.8

nick d. blumph at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:50:36 CET 2008

Hmm i found that too Yaroslav. Would definitely be handy. Also the keyboard
is almost incompatible. When you type in a name and select it, the keyboard
puts in a space character which yields no results until you backspace. Is
there a way to get the keyboard to lose predictive text so it can sort on
the fly?

-nick