[Om2008.9] found the best gsmhandset.state file in FDOmizer

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Oct 28 11:25:27 CET 2008

El día Tuesday, October 28, 2008 a las 06:09:24PM +0800, John Lee escribió:

> okay let's give it a try.  merged into om svn and will be used as the
> default gsmhandset.state in the next build.
>
> the qtopia echo patch along with this state file still leaves a little
> echo and buzzing, but doesn't really effect the talking.

Yes, I have checked it as well in the cellphone of my wife who called me
from my FR. The called person (i.e. I) was hearing echo of his own
speaking; this went fully away by lowering in control.4 the values from
116 to 100:

        control.4 {
                comment.access 'read write'
                comment.type INTEGER
                comment.count 2
                comment.range '0 - 127'
                iface MIXER
                name 'Speaker Playback Volume'
        }

now it's really fine, only a bit of buzzing but this is nearly
unimportant;

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz