Contacts - Fdom vs. OM2008.8

Chris Drumgoole cdrum at cdrum.com
Wed Oct 29 09:41:49 CET 2008

Thanks Tom.

I am running the latest daily build (yesterday), and the folder structure is
slightly different from 2008.9:

/home/root/.config/Trolltech.conf    is a configuration file
/home/root/.config/Trolltech/     is a directory with a few files, one of
which is Contact.conf

Contacts.conf has the [default] section, where you can add the line you
mentioned, Tom.

I modified the wiki page.

--
Regards,