Touchscreen scratch protection

David Samblas david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Oct 29 12:34:12 CET 2008

Chris, you have open the hunting season :-)

If you are from Spain, Portugal or Andorra you can also purcharse this
virtually indestructible protection from
http://www.tuxbrain.net/shop/product_info.php?products_id=34

A little bit more expesive at first look but you will save in shipments
cost and mainly for Spain, a lot of headaches with our National Postal
Agency, I deliver in 24 after payment confirmation :-) in those
countries.
Rest of Europe better do it through Chris, (in this case ;-) )