fso-control

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Wed Oct 29 13:22:05 CET 2008

Nice

This adds some long missing featues.

Some way to invoke the illume lock thing as it did in early previews
with the aux button would be great. Regarding the lock button... ;)

Invoking it via power button does not work tough. I still get the wired
'keep pressed, let go, ...' dialog which seems like a nice idea but does
not work well and i don't get the concept...