LED and vibrator testing GUI

Bastiaan Hovestreydt openmoko at hovestreydt.com
Thu Oct 30 02:14:02 CET 2008

Hi,

I don't know if somebody else did this already, but I didn't find
anything in the wiki...
I wrote a small Python script to quickly turn the LEDs of the Freerunner
on and off for testing purposes. There's also has a slider to set the
intensity of the vibrator. But since I don't anything about Python I
only altered the mokoservices.py to fulfill my needs and tested it only
under FDOM, so please be gentle :-) The script is available for download
here [1].
I'm also planning on putting some more buttons in the original
mokoservices.py to put the device in USB host mode, so let me know if
your interested.

Bastiaan

[1] http://openmoko.hovestreydt.com/download/leds.py