no icons in 2008.testing

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Thu Oct 30 11:00:25 CET 2008

i also have the illume theme installed, because of the keyboard.
no icons. but the phone works fine.
if i start start an application like qtmail it works. it also recives
calls etc. and brings up the right application
for all that.

just no icons on the desktop, and no entrys in the running application
drop down list.

i don't wonna reflash the phone if i don't realy have to ....
i am a  little bit tyred of installing all the apps again, and again ,
and again :)

----

but like i said, there was no update with a  "opk update && opkg
upgrade"  for the illume packages.