gsm and freerunner

François Rigaudie ifzen at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 14:27:10 CET 2008

Same problem for me.
I could only fix once in Ireland but never in Paris where I live. After the first fix two weeks ago my FR could never do it again in France.

I let it run for more than an hour.

My FR has the tiny capacitor in it's Micro SD slot and I also tried it without any SD Card in it.

None of this worked.

So bad :(