OM2008.8, sound not working after resume from suspend

roguemoko at roguewrt.org roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Mon Sep 1 08:28:07 CEST 2008

Nishit Dave wrote:
> Now here's the bottom line: OM should either resolve the
> suspend-resume-sound issue, or give us a way in which the screen can
> be both blanked and locked.  The current design 'feature' that a
> screen-locked phone cannot be blanked is really, well, unfortunate.

Install illume-config-illume from testing or instll rasters image and
update to asu stable.

Both options will mean you can access the power configuration and enable
screen blanking and disable suspend. The suspend option will look to be
enabled in settings but this is wrong. It's actually the screen blanking
time. I've only tested the raster image.

Sarton