Cpoying image to internal flash

roguemoko at roguewrt.org roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Mon Sep 1 08:30:22 CEST 2008

Alasal wrote:
> Please define almost usable. I use the om2008.8 and I'm happy with it. It has
> some limitations, but I can live with it. But ofcourse if the unstable
> 2008.9 is more stable than om2008.8, I would love to 2008.9.
>
> So therefor some questions about the usability:
> - Can you connect to wifi, then disconnect, go into suspend, go out of
> suspend and reconnect?
> - Can you go into suspend, go out of suspend and connect the usb and ping to
> it?
> - Does it take also 10 sec before you here the ring of someone calling

Suspend is still broken afaik.

Yes, it still takes some time for the display and ring to actually initiate.

If you use opkg update/upgrade, these issues are likely  to be fixed in
the future and you can report when they are. Otherwise you will be
asking this quetion every update, as I would be if I didn't put faith in
the developers and test their software so I can report success or failure.

The more you use what is being developed, the more you will submit
information releveant to fixing the problems, rather than asking if they
are still there.

And it's not simply a matter of picking the working distribution, they
all seem to have a similar set of core problems, except for maybe
debian, of which I'm yet to play with. So unless people take the leap of
faith, these things will only take longer to fix.

Sarton