Cpoying image to internal flash

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 1 10:27:59 CEST 2008

I partitioned the SD card with 2G vfat for p1 and the rest as ext2 as p2
(8G card)

Then copy the files you want accessible from (in my case) 2007.2 into
the first partition.  The uboot will start from the SD image fine from
the uboot menu (picks up the uImage.bin file and seems to not care there
are other files/dirs present), while booted into 2007.2 its
on /mnt/card, and /media/mmcblk0p1 as is usual, with the second
partition on /media/mmcblk0p2

BillK