Lemmings

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:52:25 CEST 2008

apt-get install pingus

I tested pingus on debian/Freerunner. When screen is portrait,
resolution (480*640) works in game, but 'menus' and intros is little
bit hard. I saw one or two pixel of OK-button, luckily I know where to
look it, so I got the game on.
Level choosing is made by cool map, which is not scrollable/scalable,
so I do not know what happens if you play more levels what you see in
first view of that map. (I play just first level)

Game is very playable with small screen and with pen, there is no need
to second mouse button.

-Aapo Rantalainen