No new feeds in openmoko-feedreader2?

Francesco de Virgilio fradeve11 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 14:40:07 CEST 2008

Il giorno lun, 01/09/2008 alle 11.05 +0200, arne anka ha scritto:
> > I've opened openmoko-feedreader2 and I've noticed that there isn't any
> > way to insert a new feed among the default feeds.
> > When clicking on the "new feed" icon in the 3th tab, nothing happens,
> > and the command line messages do not help to understand where's the
> > problem.
>
> what about copying and posting those messages here?

Nothing special, at the end. When I press the icon to add new feeds it
doesn't show any particular message.

        root at om-gta02:/home/Maps# export DISPLAY=:0
        root at om-gta02:/home/Maps# openmoko-feedreader2
        ** (process:1904): DEBUG: openmoko-feedreader2 starting up

        (openmoko-feedreader2:1904): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find the
        icon 'moko-call-reject'. The 'hicolor' theme
        was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
        You can get a copy from:
                http://icon-theme.freedesktop.org/releases
        ** (openmoko-feedreader2:1904): DEBUG: Reading cached object
        'http://planet.openmoko.org/atom.xml'

        ** (openmoko-feedreader2:1904): DEBUG: Reading cached object
        'http://planet.gnome.org/atom.xml'

        ** (openmoko-feedreader2:1904): DEBUG: Reading cached object
        'http://planet.kde.org/rss20.xml'

        ** (openmoko-feedreader2:1904): DEBUG: Reading cached object
        'http://planet.linuxtogo.org/atom.xml'

        ** (openmoko-feedreader2:1904): DEBUG: Reading cached object
        'http://zecke.blogspot.com/atom.xml'

        ** (openmoko-feedreader2:1904): DEBUG: Done loading from cache

But there are errors related to icons. You think I have to solve them to
start the function associated with the button? However icons are visible
in the application, so I think we have to search the problem on other
ways.
--
Francesco de Virgilio
*Ubuntu-it Member and Wiki Editor*
   mailto:fradeve at ubuntu-it.org
   http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/FrancescoDeVirgilio
*Wikimedia Italia Member*
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fradeve11
*OpenStreetMap Mapper*
   http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Fradeve11
*Blog*
   http://fradeve.altervista.org
                "Love - Peace - Freedom - Free Software"