debian/apm/apmd - experimenting

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Mon Sep 1 22:19:53 CEST 2008

Hehe you got me.
Now i see that i forgot to chmod +x the scripts. :)

I tried it again and the scripts are executed as expected.

Only problem is that after one suspend/resume cycle it doesn't go into
suspend (with zhone and power button) anymore until i reboot. But i
think i read about this problem in other mails, so i have to search a
bit more for a solution. :)

Ciao,
     Rainer