Qtopia WIFI WPA

Abdelrazak Younes younes at lyx.org
Tue Sep 2 09:28:58 CEST 2008

Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

> I managed to find to find settings for WPA PSK TKIP, I put there my ssid
> and password. But still no luck... I am confused about the relationship
> between scanned WiFi network were my network appears and the place where
> I configured the network properties... These settings do not seem
> connected... weird user interface in any case.

It seems that my problem stems from the fact that I did not configure
the WLAN properly when I first created it (AFAIU from the inline help).
Problem is that it is now impossible to modify it nor delete it! So I
can restart the WLAN configuration process...
Anybody knows where these settings are stored so that I can erase them
by hand at the terminal? I'd rather do that than reflashing again...

Abdel.