testing 20080901 first steps to 2008.09??

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Tue Sep 2 12:31:29 CEST 2008

>It is a daily snapshot of the "base / empty" image. The fact that it
>is empy is not a bug but a feature. You should install your
>applications of choice, e.g. keyboard:
>illume/qtopia/dasher/$whatever_you_come_up_with, phone apps: GTK,
>Qtopia, FSO, $whatever

I installed the empty image last night and tried to make it useful by
installing qtopia-x11-phone packages and it's dependencies into it but
i must have missed something because some glue between the dialer and
gsm modem is missing. I was hoping it would come through
dependencies. Also the message application didn't show up although
i installed what i thought would be useful. Could someone point out the
right packages to me please, or look at what am i missing? opkg
list_installed attached.

thank you

--
Petr Vaněk