Navit patch for faster map dragging

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Tue Sep 2 12:38:50 CEST 2008

Is your patch surrently in the svn version integrated or do we still
need to patch the sourcecode with this?

If it is not integrated, wouldn't it be good to send this patch to the
author so he could integrate it?

I use debian on my neo and use the svn version to compile it myself
instead of using your ipk version (which i had to unpack for using with
debian). But i have no success in patching the actual version with your
patch anymore. :/

Ciao,
     Rainer