xfwm instead of matchbox-wm on debian?

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Wed Sep 3 23:02:48 CEST 2008

I found a solution. With xfwm4 i now can change settings for all
windows. When i set the keyboard window to "always on top" it gets over
all other windows. Now it is useable within all circumstances.
And the good part is that xfwm4 uses about the same amout of ram as
matchbox-wm but is much more comfortable. :)

Ciao,
     Rainer