Stable Distro Recommendation for Business trip

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Thu Sep 4 11:07:57 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag, den 04.09.2008, 12:48 +1000 schrieb
roguemoko at roguewrt.org:
> How's the core functionality looking? Milestone 2 looked great but I had
> some real issues doing more than one thing without something locking up
> are being troublesome.

This is 99% the problem of the Zhone UI. I have hardly any resources to
push this further -- and even if I could, it would need to be actually
designed from scratch rather than hacked together as it is now.

I'm afraid we have to wait someone coming up with a solid UI on top of
this framework -- at least the lower layers we now can rely on.

:M: