Alpha 2 Release of Accelerometer-based Gestures, and Screen Orientation

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Thu Sep 4 17:31:22 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,

Am Donnerstag, den 14.08.2008, 19:01 +0200 schrieb Paul-Valentin Borza:
> I'm proud to announce that the new release of accelerometer-based
> gestures, and screen orientation is now available for download.

I was about to package accelgel for Debian. I exported the latest svn,
tried to generate a clean source tarball with
$ autogen.sh && make dist
and tried to use the resulting .tar.gz to build the package.
Unfortunately, it seems that the generated tarball is not complete, for
example it misses ./accelneo/include/accelneo.h

Would you do me a favour and provide an “official” source tarball of
your release, preferably one created by “make dist”? Then I’ll continue
with packaging it.

Thanks,
Joachim

--