No GSM 2008.08 testing

Dylan Reilly dreilly at atariland.net
Thu Sep 4 17:45:15 CEST 2008

I discovered the issue. Using the command logread I noticed that
libficgta01vendor.so was compiled for the wrong Qt version and failing to
load. That is, of course, bad. I had at one point messed around with the
package providing that library (qtopia-phone-x11-phonevendor-ficgta01vendor)
and for some reason updates to it were failing to overwrite the old one. A
force remove and reninstall did the trick.

The strange thing is that this happened *again* today after another upgrade.
Maybe there are some dependancy issues with this package?

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 5:05 AM, Erin Yueh <erin_yueh at openmoko.com> wrote:

> Ilja O. wrote:
> > I've received Freerunner and istalled testing daily build today.
> >
> > Same error here.
> >
> > Also, it's nice that no package depends on
> > qtopia-phone-x11-composer-emailcomposer,
> > qtopia-phone-x11-composer-genericcomposer,
> > qtopia-phone-x11-composer-mmscomposer,
> > qtopia-phone-x11-viewer-genericviewer,
> > qtopia-phone-x11-viewer-smilviewer. At least not qtopia mail and dialer.
> > It was truly linux-way quest to discover theese application (caller and
> > mailer) need in those libraries.

> hi,
>
> did you update any package? or just flash with a testing daily build?
> this image
> '
> http://downloads.openmoko.org/daily/testing-om-gta02-20080904.rootfs.jffs2
> '?
>
> also, you can use ssh to Freerunner and type 'logread', it would display
> all log information. Try to find 'AT+COPS=0' command, and check what CME
> error code you get.
>
> Cheers,
> Erin

Dylan Maxwell Reilly