Newbie question about OM2008 emulation

Pupino pupinux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 20:18:02 CEST 2008

Hi all,
i'm new to the openmoko comunity and i was trying to test the software under
qemu.
I've managed to compile the emulator using the mokomakefile and i'm also be
able to boot, but after boot the software (wich i think is qtopia) tells me
"no network" and doesn't respond to any input.
I've read all the wiki article about qemu (all i've found, at least) but
didn't get and hint on how to proced from there.
Can someone point me to the right wiki/readme/whatever?
And if the software is really qtopia how can i run the OM 2008 image
instead?

thanks in advance.
Davide