xfwm instead of matchbox-wm on debian?

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Sep 4 21:42:54 CEST 2008

This is my current zhone-session file

--------------
#!/bin/sh

#zhone &
exec startxfce4 &
matchbox-keyboard-toggle &
#exec matchbox-window-manager -use_titlebar yes
exec xfwm4

Now the matchbox keyboard works and xvkbd is also useable when i change
the matchbox-keyboard-toggle script to invoke this virtual keyboard.
Only "problem" is that now some windows are bigger than the screen and i
have to move them to see all of it because they can't be resized.
But most other windows now can be resized to my liking. :)

Ciao,
     Rainer