WLAN with WPA

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:51:49 CEST 2008

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Katrin Tomanek <katrin.tomanek at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,

> I can't manage to connect to a WPA-encrypted WLAN with my FR. I read all the
> wiki-stuff, googled for it and checked most of the mailing list threads --
> but all this didn't help. Hope you guys can give me a hint...

Karin,

what make and model and hardware version is your AP?

I have a Linksys WRT54G, hardware version 7. The symptoms you describe
are exactly what I see. If you've the same wireless router, that may
be an indication of where the problem lies.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0