Debian

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 6 21:36:54 CEST 2008

Am Saturday 06 September 2008 20:56:41 schrieb Jean-Eric Cuendet:
> Hi,
> I propose to create a new mailing list on *lists.openmoko.org
> *That is related Debian on FreeRunner.
> What do you think?
> -jec
>
> *
> *

I'd rather propose to prefix distro-specific questions with
[debian]/[2007.2]/[2008.8]/whatever so that people can filter client-side
effectively. This way also everyone receivers general discussions and doesn't
have to subscribe to billions of little mailing lists.
-> A little discipline for posting is needed.

-Marcel