ASU gtkrc

Radek Bartoň blackhex at post.cz
Sat Sep 6 21:46:13 CEST 2008

Hello.

I've modifed default gtkrc in /usr/share/themes/Moko/gtk-2.0/gtkrc file to
correspond with 2008.8 Qtopia theme. I'm posting it as attachment if it will
pass to the list. Screenshot is here:
http://blackhex.no-ip.org/screenshots/13/large

It's little slower because of gradients but it's bearable. It need some futher
tweeks which I could not manage by my empiric modification method (change
something and check what it does). Especially I would like to ged rid of
frame borders on Trip and Friend tabs in TangoGPS, fix lighter buttons on top
of Map tab when they are clicked and change information line with speed on
Map tab in fullscreen mode from red color to black as it is in non-fullscreen
mode. I also could not manage to enable gradients for rest of bottom tab
buttons. Tesing and fixes in other GTK application will also be required.

Thanks for any comments.

--
Ing. Radek Bartoň

Faculty of Information Technology
Department of Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Brno University of Technology

E-mail: blackhex at post.cz
Web: http://blackhex.no-ip.org
Jabber: blackhex at jabber.cz