Debian

ankostis ankostis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 16:24:44 CEST 2008

There is already a previous thread with the same issue:
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-September/028927.html

We should also ask people to perform a little search before submitting
every idea out in the wild :)
The "searching" task becomes more difficult as the number of mailing-lists grow!