Customize Debian image in a mini desktop

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Sun Sep 7 17:29:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 07.09.2008, 16:25 +0200 schrieb Sebastian Ohl:
> On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 18:01 +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > I hope you are not scared by this list :-)
> I hope that i don't miss anything :-)
>
> here is a new version of the openmoko-panel-plugin. this one has a
> matchbox keyboard button and nicer icons. i hope that i find the time to
> add the double click feature in the near future.
>
> here are the new urls:
> http://www.ohli.de/download/openmoko-panel-plugin_0.2-1_all.deb
> http://www.ohli.de/download/openmoko-panel-plugin-0.2-1.diff.gz
> http://www.ohli.de/download/openmoko-panel-plugin_0.2-1.dsc

^ that seems to be broken, at least I get some HMTL around the file
itself.

> http://www.ohli.de/download/openmoko-panel-plugin-0.2.orig.tar.gz
>
> If you have any suggestions how to further improve the packaging i'll be
> happy to hear.

Sure, I’ll have a look later, once I could download it.

> how can we integrate this package to the debian-fso
> repository ?

If it’s fine, I’ll just upload it to the pkg-fso repository. If you want
to be in touch with development, please join
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-fso-maint

Greetings,
Joachim
--