Duke Nukem 3D on Openmoko Neo

nickd blumph at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 01:14:58 CEST 2008

Well I can now get it running without sound but I can't seem to solve
the audio issue. I don't have pulseaudio installed and there is no
/dev/dsp so I can't find anything to check with lsof. I'm all out of
gum, I mean, ideas. :-)

FSO MS2 with no upgrades AFAIK (opkg upgrade segfaults for me).
Accelerometers are working fine.

-Nick