[qtopia][daily/testing] speed dial and addressbook keyboard

vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Mon Sep 8 15:50:37 CEST 2008

I have 2 feature requests, as they seem to have been removed from om's qtopia:
1 - addressbook contacts list should have keyboard support. scrolling
up and down to find a contact is time-consuming and user-unfriendly
(especially when there is no graphic acceleration).
2 - addressbook contacts should be allowed to be added to speed
dialing list. without this, we have to go into the contacts list or
call register, which is also not user-friendly.

I'm posting them here for discussion; if nobody has anything against
it, I'll create a ticket for it in a couple of days.

My SW is:
http://downloads.openmoko.org/daily/testing-om-gta02-20080906.rootfs.jffs2