Duke Nukem 3D on Openmoko Neo

Andreas Fischer cyberfrag at gmx.net
Mon Sep 8 18:16:30 CEST 2008

Hi.

First, let me say - this is SOOO cool. Congratulations for such a great
port :)

Unfortunately, I also get the "Unknown Multivec" error on 2008.8. There
is no pulseaudio running (not even installed). Furthermore, according to
lsof, /dev/dsp is not in use by any application (and the process list
also doesn't turn up with anything immediately suspicious). Possibly
there is another problem then?

Anyway, this game is even great without sound - though I will miss
Duke's voice for sure :)

NOBODY STEALS OUR CHICKS... AND LIVES!
:D

Regards,