BT keyboards with FR?

D. Gassen dirk.gassen at web.de
Mon Sep 8 22:45:05 CEST 2008

I had it working a couple of months ago with the Freerunner and OM
2007.<something>. That was according to the instructions for standard
bluetooth keyboards (I had to start the passkey agent by hand). I
haven't tried recently, though and I also did not follow any changes
to the Bluetooth subsystem.

Dirk